|Create Date||February 28, 2019|
|Last Updated||August 28, 2019|
We always recommend you to use the latest version of the software available.
Latest version is 1.2.0
Release notes for 1.2.0 (Update is recommended):
Important updates have been performed in the windows version of the AFFINImeter-ITC software. The analysis has implemented the accurate determination of concentrations recently published by Philippe Dumas: (see https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/512780v1.full).
This update breaks backwards compatibility: this means that all previously created projects (.affprojects) will not be compatible with this version (they will not load in the application or will throw some errors). The previously processed itc/ta raw data should be processed again to update the accurate calculation of concentrations in the equilibrium isotherm.
Other problems/issues fixed:
- [Fixed] Fitting Projects Output may show incorrect results while performing complex fittings.
- [Added] Fitting Projects now have an option to download a ZIP file containing all charts in the project, and also some new and specific ones.
- [Added] Presentation of local minima for fitting projects was improved.
- [Added/Fixed] Y labels, ticks and names
- Y values/ticks will have an exponential format instead of the SI prefixes
- Some Y label names were fixed
- [Fixed] “Auto” setting in KinITC will stay active after deleting points in the Isotherm, if user the user has it active. Previously, after changing/deleting points in the isotherm, that setting was lost.
- [Added] Included more references in the Help Section
[IMPORTANT] Since 0.9.98, AFFINImeter ITC for Windows contains an online feature to only check for new versions of the software. If a new version is available and the software can access Internet to check it, it will notify you only at the start of the application.
Release notes for 0.9.99 (Update is recommended):
- Fixed issue while displaying ITC fitting results with MSISC approach
- The main menu has been reorganized for better usability
- Fixed issue while trying to open data/projects file from a folder containing white spaces in its name.
- Other minor fixes...
Release notes for 0.9.98:
- Added an online check for new versions of the software. The application will notify you when a new version of the software is available for download.
Release notes for 0.9.97:
- Fixed an issue that prevented adding more ITC files to the ones already loaded